Ann E. Buckley
Ann Buckley specializes in the defense of ERISA and insurance litigation and in appellate practice.
Her appellate practice, in addition to including appeals from the types of actions listed above, covers a broad range of legal, evidentiary, procedural and jury instruction issues in appeals in various types of actions, including claims filed by railroad employees under the Federal Employer Liability Act (FELA) and premises liability cases.
Ann has been recognized in Best Lawyers in America in the areas of Appellate Practice, Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Energy Law and Insurance Law and in Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers.
She is a member of the Subcommittee on Model Civil Jury Instructions, Eighth Circuit, and the Missouri Supreme Court Appellate Practice Committee.
Areas of Practice
- Defense of ERISA
- Insurance Litigation
- Appellate Practice
- Missouri, 1978
- Illinois, 1979
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. - 1978
- Honors: cum laude
- St. Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri
- A.B. - 1975
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa - 1974
Honors and Awards
- Best Lawyers in America in Appellate Practice, Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Energy Law and Insurance Law
- Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Missouri Bar, Member
- Defense Research Institute, Member
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- Bar Association of Metropolitan Saint Louis, Member